69 / 100
A lot of harnessing your potential success has to do with your appearance. You need to separate yourself from the crowd. Doing so requires you to think about your wardrobe a little harder than you maybe already do with these style tips for success.
- Get a tailored shirt. The difference between a tailored shirt and store-bought is night and day.
- If you can afford it, get an entire suit tailored. It’s an investment that will last you a life-time. Tailor quality never goes out of style.
- Keep yourself neatly shaven or have your beard trimmed nice and tight. Staying groomed makes you look far more put together.
- Owning an expensive wristwatch will let you add in an acceptable way in a professional environment, showcasing your wealth and success.
- Consider getting a more expensive pair of shoes. You may not think it, but the shoes are the first thing that a lot of people will look at when they meet you.
- Unless you have a particularly good eye for style, take professional tips on your outfit colour schemes and patterns.
- If you wear a tie, make sure it’s the right shape and size to match you and the rest of your outfit. You don’t want to make the mistake of having a mismatched tie.
- Consider getting cuff-links. They are a far superior alternative to sleeve buttons and will stand out from a mile away.